Ensuring that the UK has the right balance of skilled people and suitable jobs is vital if we are to compete, succeed and prosper in the modern global marketplace, so our research sits at the heart of our nation’s future.
Learning & Skills research at IFF covers four key areas – and examines the impact of government policy in each:
- The skill and qualification level of the existing workforce
- The potential and trajectories of learners
- The profile and characteristics of the workers of tomorrow
- The needs of employers.
Examples of our work include:
- Employer skills surveys, from large-scale, sector-wide, pan UK studies to very specific studies focused on particular business populations
- Learner journey, satisfaction and destinations studies
- Skills ‘audits’ of the population
- Evaluations of existing policies and programmes
- Studies to inform the design and/or development of qualifications
- Detailed cognitive testing of high profile government surveys
IFF Research is a market leader in these fields, with an outstanding team and track record.
We are immensely proud that we deliver independent insight that has set the agenda in this sector for several decades, working both on behalf of public sector institutions and private sector learning providers. This has enabled us to build a wide-ranging portfolio of tried and tested methodologies to implement as part of a tailored research programme – helping you garner the information you require.
Contact Mark in our Learning and Skills team for details of our service.
T: 020 7250 3035