We want the brightest and the best to join us at IFF to help make our team even stronger. Do any of these roles sound like your next ideal career move?
Trainee Research Executive
IFF Research is an independent agency with over 50 years of experience located in Hoxton, London. We have a proven track record of delivering high-quality strategic research for a wide range of organisations across the public and private sectors with particular expertise in seven sectors:
- Learning and Skills
- Employment & Benefits
- Financial Services
- Business & Enterprise
- Health & Wellbeing
- Professional Services
We aim to illuminate the world through intelligent and impartial research; a mission we are passionate about.
We are looking to take on a number of Trainee Research Executives to work as part of our dynamic, friendly and supportive team. Our structured training programme has been developed to expose our trainees to a wide range of research methodologies and quickly enable them to gain the skills and knowledge needed to make the most of the career opportunities at IFF and to develop an exciting career in market research.
- Design of online, telephone and face to face questionnaires to understand what organisations, businesses and individuals do and why.
- Monitor the progress of a project through the fieldwork period.
- Produce clear and accurate analysis specifications so that data can be presented effectively and in an impactful way to clients.
- Interpret data, drawing out key findings to help make insightful recommendations to clients.
- Design and drafting of client presentations and reports.
- 1st-class degree or a 2:1 at minimum (degree subject not critical).
- Good numeracy skills (Min. B grade Maths GCSE).
- Highly developed English language skills, both written and oral (Min B. grade English GCSE).
- A minimum of 340 UCAS points.
- Be open-minded, imaginative and intellectually rigorous.
- Be personable, highly communicative and receptive to others’ ideas.
- Want to make a difference to our clients by helping them make better informed decisions and share our ambition for positive change.
Salary: starting salary of £23,000, reviewed annually, plus benefits, see here.
To apply: please fill in our short application form and submit your covering letter and CV here.
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th July.
An assessment day will be held on Tuesday 8th August. Position to start early September.