We want the brightest and the best to join us at IFF to help make our team even stronger. Do any of these roles sound like your next ideal career move?
Trainee Data Services Executive, London, N1
Located in Hoxton, London, IFF Research is a leading independent market research agency specialising in conducting ad-hoc market research for clients in the public, finance and business service sectors. With over 50 years’ experience, we aim to illuminate the world through intelligent and impartial research; a mission we are passionate about.
About the Role:
We now have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our Data Services team as a Trainee Data Services Executive! Working in a supportive environment, all we ask is that you are eager to learn and committed to producing data analysis projects to our internal and external clients. In return, we will help you flourish with full training and guidance every step of the way.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate’s duties will involve delivering high quality, on time and to budget data collection and data analysis projects. This includes:
- Formatting and analysing contact information for use in survey software;
- Preparing and processing survey data for tabulation or data outputs such as SPSS/SQL;
- Assisting the survey programming team to ensure quality standards are met.
About the Person:
Here at IFF Research, we want the brightest and the best to join us to help make our team even stronger.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be highly numerate– ideally a candidate with A-Level Mathematics or equivalent;
- Have a 2:2 degree and above or equivalent (preferably in a Science-based subject);
- Have exceptional problem solving skills with the ability to demonstrate logical thinking;
- Have excellent communication skills in verbal and written English;
- Be eager to learn with a keenness to become an efficient member of the IFF team.
Remuneration and Benefits:
IFF Research is constantly on the lookout for talented people and will provide a starting salary of £22,500, reviewed annually, plus a competitive and flexible package for the right candidate. Some benefits of this job include:
- 28 days’ annual leave per year, plus public holidays;
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme;
- Social events and activities;
- Company pension programme;
- Company life assurance cover;
- Permanent health insurance;
- and more!
To apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 29th May 2017.