IFF Research provides a nurturing environment for anyone looking for a career in insight and evaluation. Whether you join us as a graduate, a research manager or any of our other roles, you will find plenty of opportunities for growth at IFF, through structured courses and by learning from experience within our team.
We also aim to provide a progressive, competitive and flexible package for all of our permanent employees. These benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave per year, plus public and bank holidays
- Season ticket loans and ride-to-work scheme
- Interest-free relocation loan
- Profit sharing scheme
- Social events and activities
- Company pension programme
- Company life assurance cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
If IFF Research sounds like the kind of place you would like to work, check out our current jobs.
Working at IFF Research is great, but you don’t have to take our word for it – here are the experiences of a few of our team.
Rules of the game:
IFF’s rules of the game are a set of behaviours through which our staff turn our values into action. Follow the link for details of these 14 behaviours: